- Thanksgiving comes to us out of the prehistoric dimness, universal to all ages and all faiths. At whatever straws we must grasp, there is always a time for gratitude and new beginnings. – J. Robert Moskin
- Appreciation can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary. – Margaret Cousins
- Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse. – Henry Van Dyke
- To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven. – Johannes A. Gaertner
- Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way. – Native American Saying
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. – William Arthur Ward
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. – Melody Beattie
- Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow. Edward Sandford Martin
“Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving.” – Amy Grant
- “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
- “Although Thanksgiving comes but once a year, every day should be a day of Thanks. Among all the challenges that we face as people with hearing loss, there are certainly brighter moments in every day. Moments that deserve to be recorded in our Gratitude Journal.” – Monique Hammond
- “I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land.” – Jon Stewart
“The more you practice the art of thankfulness, the more you have to be thankful for.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude. E.P. Powell
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. Oprah Winfrey
- Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse. Henry Van Dyke
- For what I have received may the Lord make me truly thankful. And more truly for what I have not received. Storm Jameson
- Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you enjoy some moist turkey on your dinner table, and some juicy gossip around it.
- I hope your Thanksgiving table is full of your favorite food and surrounded by your favorite people.
- Whenever I want to feel thankful, I just look at my Facebook Friends list.
- Happy Thanksgiving to the people who make me thankful to be me.
- Hope you have plenty to be thankful for this Thanksgiving and over the coming year.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. With friends like you, my cup runneth over.
Thanksgiving Quotes About Family 2020
- I’ll let other people snap the wishbone this year. With you in my life, I’d feel greedy wishing for anything more.
- What am I thankful for this Thanksgiving? You – the same thing I’m thankful for every day.
- A best friend is someone who lets you have the last piece of pumpkin pie.
- This Thanksgiving, I wish that God showers you and your loved ones with peace, love, warmth, and joy. Have a joyous Thanksgiving!
- On this festival of gratitude, I thank you for all the love, kindness and support you have ushered me throughout the years. Happy thanksgiving.
- This Thanksgiving, let’s be grateful for the food and the company that we share. May God always protect our loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving.
- “Be thankful for what you have you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have you will never ever have enough.” –Oprah Winfrey
- “Thanksgiving is a very important holiday. Ours was the first country in the world to make a national holiday to give thanks.” – Linus
- “At Thanksgiving, I always start at the top of my list and say I’m grateful for friends, family, and good health. Then I get more superficial… like being thankful for my Louboutins.” – Christie Brinkley
- “If you made a list of all the things you could be thankful for, the list would undoubtedly be longer than your misfortunes.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- You are strong, supportive, admirable, loving and understanding. Thank you for being my parents! Happy Thanksgiving, Mom and Dad.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, Happy Thanksgiving from the bottom of my heart to you.
Sending good wishes to you this Thanksgiving! Good food that fills your table, Good health as you work hard, and Good times with family and friends. May you have all the best delights in life. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving. As I take time to give thanks for many blessings in my life, I want to let you know how grateful I am that you are one of them.
- May your apple and pumpkin pie be scrumptious and your Thanksgiving turkey tongue-tickling. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for the joy, love and kindness that you have expressed to me over the past year. I would like to wish all the very best in your life. Happy Thanksgiving!
There have been times when I haven’t thanked you for being there for me. I take this day to tell you how special you are and how great my life has become with you in it. Have a memorable Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes For Family 2020
- Let us remember the great times spent together, delicious turkey eaten and awesome clothes bought to celebrate this day. Have a great Thanksgiving!
- Lucky should be my name, for I am blessed and thankful to have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving!
- May this Thanksgiving bring you good luck and prosperity. Let’s pray to God and thank him for the many blessings that he has bestowed upon us.
- On this Thanksgiving day, let’s express our gratitude to our belts, which are going to work extra hard for us this day to keep our pants up. And let’s not forget to take a moment of silence for the belt’s forgotten brother: the suspenders. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for being so understanding, for always having my back, and for being a true friend. And most of all I’m thankful I found you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- You came into my life with a thousand blessings. I feel lucky all the time for having such a beautiful person in my life. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Make this Thanksgiving holiday wonderful by having your families and relatives under one roof. I wish you all the best on this joyous day!
- I wish that you are bestowed with good health, happiness, and all the best things in your life. Enjoy your Thanksgiving day with your loved ones!
- Here comes another year of giving thanks for all the blessings we have received.
- Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating. I hope you have a great year ahead.
- Sending my warm wishes from home to home and heart to heart. Happy Thanksgiving! May this day be a beautiful reminder of the wonderful things in life.
- Today is the time to be thankful, remember good times, and embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for You! Happy Thanksgiving!
- May the turkey and pumpkin pie never go to WAIST. Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving. From our table to yours, we’re wishing you a bounty of blessings today this holiday season.
- Sending warm wishes for a joyful holiday surrounded by people who make life worth celebrating. Happy Thanksgiving day!
- Happy Thanksgiving to you. Wishing you and your family a day to remember. One filled with laughter and joy, great conversation, with thankful hearts and a renewed appreciation for all that life has to offer.
- Happy Thanksgiving! Sending a note your way to say that I hope you enjoy this delightful day and all it has to offer, especially the desserts!
- Some say that nothing is better than a grateful heart. While that’s true, and I’m grateful, I think great friends and amazing food comes in at a close second. Cheers to all of the above. Happy Thanksgiving and may we spend many more together!
- Wishing you the best things in the universe this Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful one!
The gift of wonderful friends and family is the nicest blessing of all. You are in my heart and prayers all year, and, especially during this special season. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I wholeheartedly thank you for all the incredibly beautiful colours you bring into my world. Have a remarkable Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving Funny Quotes For Friends And Family
- “Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse”. – Henry Van Dyke
- “Thanksgiving is a joyous invitation to shower the world with love and gratitude.” – Amy Leigh Mercree
- “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” – William Arthur Ward“Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips and shows itself in deeds.” Theodore Roosevelt
- If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get. – Frank A. Clark
- We can always find something to be thankful for, and there may be reasons why we ought to be thankful for even those dispensations which appear dark and frowning. – Albert Barnes
- Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving. – W.T. Purkiser
- I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Dear Lord; we beg but one boon more: Peace in the hearts of all men living, peace in the whole world this Thanksgiving. – Joseph Auslander
- If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share. –W. Clement Stone
- Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have. – Catherine Pulsifer
- Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are. – Joyce Giraud
Thankful For Family Thanksgiving Quotes
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. – John F. Kennedy
- Thanksgiving isn’t just a day. It’s a way we can live our lives every day.
- If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share. W. Clement Stone
There is one day that is ours. Thanksgiving Day is the one day that is purely American. O. Henry
- I’ve spent a lot of Thanksgivings on the road with my band, so anytime that I can spend Thanksgiving with my family in a traditional aspect, eating sweet potatoes and cranberries and stuffing and all the trappings of Thanksgiving and then get on a treadmill the next day extra long, I’m happy. Richie Sambora
- To give thanks in solitude is enough. Thanksgiving has wings and goes where it must go. Your prayer knows much more about it than you do. Victor Hugo
- My favorite meal is turkey and mashed potatoes. I love Thanksgiving, it’s just my favorite. I can have Thanksgiving all year round. Cindy Margolis
- “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.” Roy T. Bennett
- “What I love about Thanksgiving is that it’s purely about getting together with friends or family and enjoying food. It’s really for everybody, and it doesn’t matter where you’re from.” – Daniel Humm
- “Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are.” – Joyce Giraud
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Some days are better than others, but every day can be the best day of your life by giving thanks.” – Richie Norton
- “I do, therefore, invite my fellow citizens to set apart and observe the last Thursday of November next, as a day of Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the Heavens.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Expressing gratitude for the miracles in your world is one of the best ways to make each moment of your life a special one. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones!” – Wayne Dyer
- “I love Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday that is centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me.” – Marcus Samuelsson.
“Almighty God, who hast given us this good land for our heritage; We humbly beseech Thee that we may always prove ourselves a people mindful of Thy favor and glad to do Thy will”. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “God wants to see prayers that are filled with genuine praise and thanksgiving for what He has done in the past. He wants our hearts to be filled with awe and gratitude for His blessings. He wants us to set up memorials in our hearts testifying to the provisions He has given us.” – Michael Youssef
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “It has been an unchallengeable American doctrine that cranberry sauce, a pink goo with overtones of sugared tomatoes, is a delectable necessity of the Thanksgiving board and that turkey is uneatable without it.” –Alistair Cooke