- “Thank you for being the reason I smile.” —Anonymous
- “Thank you for being you.” —Anonymous
- “Here’s to those who inspire you and don’t even know it.” —Anonymous
- “Thank you for brightening my world.” —Anonymous
- “Let us be kinder to one another.” —Aldous Huxley
- “You’ve always believed in me. Thank you!” —Anonymous
- Wishing a very Happy Thanksgiving to my dear friend. May you and your family enjoy the food and company with laughter and endless joy.
- Cheers to all my friends that make Thanksgiving the best day of my year- because it becomes Friendsgiving. I wouldn’t want it any other way.
- They say that gratitude makes you realize all the wonderful things you already have in your life. But honestly, I am already thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
Dear friend, may God bless you and your family on this Thanksgiving. You deserve all the wonderful things life has to offer.
- I cherish all the little moments we’ve shared together and look forward to all the days in the future. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
- “Thank you for being an important part of my story.” —Anonymous
- “Saying thank you is more than good manners, it is good spirituality.” —Alfred Painter
- “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” —Mark Twain
- “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” —Willie Nelson
- “There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.” —Anonymous
- “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” —Maya Angelou
Thanksgiving Quotes For Friends 2020
- “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” —Cicero
“It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.” —David Steinall-Rast
- “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” —William Arthur Ward
- You’ve always believed in me. Thank you.
- I like being your friend, despite your weird habits.
- Friends like you are people I can always depend on.
- I don’t know who I would be without friends like you. Thank you for letting me be myself.
- Sometimes I just wonder what I would have done without you.
- You always know how to make me laugh. Thank you for being my friend.
- Whenever anything happens, the first thing I think of is telling you. That’s the sign of an awesome friend.
- Thanks for being the shoulder I can always depend on.
- Some people can’t go a day without coffee. I can’t spend a day without my best friend!
- I look forward to every second I spend with you—you make this city so much more fun.
- I’m so thankful for our friendship—you are awesome!
- You’re my best friend and don’t you forget it!
- Even though situations, times and life have changed over the years, but our friendship is still the same as before. Thanks for being such a sweet friend of mine.
- I appreciate your love, kindness, and support! Thanks for being a part of my life my friend.
- Having someone who makes you laugh and cheers you up when you’re down is a great blessing. Thanks, my friend, for being that someone in my life.
- I don’t know what loneliness means, because sad and alone, I’ve never been. Through all of life’s murkiest corners and bends, I’ve always sailed through, because of you, my friend. Thanks.
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” —JFK
Thanksgiving Quotes About Friendship 2020
- “You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.” —Anonymous
- “The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become.” —Robert Holden
- “A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.” —Bruce Wilkinson
- “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” —Kristin Armstrong
- Life is beautiful because friends like you’re there. Every single word of yours inspires me and gives me new motivation. Thanks for understanding me better than me.
- No doubt life has given me so many new faces and relations. But nothing is as sweeter as our friendship my friend. I’m so lucky to call you my friend.
- Thanks for making friendship mean such a magical thing to me.
- Thank you for celebrating my special day and making me feel special. Thank you is all I can say to you, dear friend.
- You help me cope with the ups and downs of life. I’m so thankful to you for everything.
- You’re a friendly lunatic. I love our madness in friendship. Thanks for making life fun-filled!
- When the time wasn’t right and the sun wasn’t bright you happily stuck by my side and helped me to do things right. Thanks a lot, my friend!
- Be present in all things and thankful for all things. – Maya Angelou
- I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage. – Erma Bombeck
No one has ever become poor by giving. – Anne Frank
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. – William Arthur Ward
- “Thanksgiving is the holiday that encompasses all others. All of them, from Martin Luther King Day to Arbor Day to Christmas to Valentine’s Day, are in one way or another about being thankful.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes For Friends And Family 2020
- Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread and pumpkin pie. – Jim Davis
- “Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.” – Nigel Hamilton
- We must find the time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. – John F. Kennedy
- “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.” – Frank A. Clark
- Thanksgiving day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.” – E.P. Powell
- “Forever on Thanksgiving Day the heart will find the pathway home.” – Wilbur D. Nesbit
“Thanksgiving isn’t just a day. It’s a way we can live our lives every day.” – Katrina Mayer
- “We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction.” – H.A. Ironside
- I am full of gratitude for the friendship you have shared with me over the years. May we be thankful all through the year. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Four hours for the turkey, two hours for the pie, and another three hours for the green bean casserole. Thanksgiving is all about hard work and using your time wisely. That’s why it’ll take me a thousand hours to lose the Thanksgiving weight! Have a Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend!
- Thanksgiving is a timely reminder to pause and give thanks for the many beautiful things we have in our lives. I feel incredibly fortunate to have you as my friend. Since Thanksgiving is the time to honor those we care deeply for, I pause to voice my gratitude for you, my friend. I hope that your day is full of food and laughter, as you gather with those that love you. Happy Thanksgiving.
- This year has been full of ups and downs. We’ve stood together on the peaks of high mountains, and the depths of low valleys. I’m so thankful to have been there with you for those times. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Brightly colored leaves, an ornately laid out table filled with favorites, and the company of those we care about. This year, I am thankful for the opportunities to connect that this holiday brings. Hoping that your Thanksgiving brings all this and more.
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family! May your day be full of love and laughter as you come together to celebrate your gratitude for each other. Your friendship is like a shining jewel in my life, cherished and well-guarded. So, be sure that as I gather with family for our celebration, I will speak your name as I list all the reasons I have to be grateful. Thank you for being my friend.
- Thank you for making me feel less alone. You are the best. So glad we’re friends.
Thanksgiving Quotes For Friends Funny
- I have been fortunate to come in contact with people like you. You, my friend, are truly a beautiful and wonderful human. Thank you for everything that you have done for me.
- Thanks for standing by my side even when things get hard. I don’t know what I would do without you.
- Probably, all of us secretly want a person who gets us. Luckily, I found someone like you. With you, my soul feels at ease.
- You’re someone with whom I can be the truest version of myself. And for that, you have my sincere gratitude.
- Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. You know how passionate I am about football: sweaty, attractive men rolling around on the grass together. There’s nobody I’d rather share these moments with than you! Have a Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend!
- I’m not thankful for material things this year: not new clothes, not electronics, not evenings out for dinner. None of that matters when I have friends like you to make life feel extraordinary. Happy Thanksgiving.