- There have been times when I forgot to thank you for being there for me. I take this day to tell you how special you are and how great my life has become because of you. Have a memorable Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving is more than the festivities, it gives us time to ponder upon what lessons we learnt and how we can spread happiness around, to look back at all the great memories and good people who came into our lives. We appreciate you so much. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your loved ones.
- At this time of Thanksgiving celebration, our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Quotes Inspirational
- Gratitude is the heart’s memory. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
- May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey plump, may your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious, and your pies take the prize, and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs.
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you.
- Because today is a special day, I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Happy Thanksgiving wishes!
- Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me food, shelter and unconditional love.
- Thank you Mom for always making spectacular meals throughout the years! Thanksgiving won’t be the same without your special dishes.
“Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.” — John Wooden
“Gratitude is a feedback loop that will show you where you are thriving.” — Danielle LaPorte
“In life, one has a choice to take one of two paths: to wait for some special day—or to celebrate each special day.” — Rasheed Ogunlaru
“Gratitude for the seemingly insignificant—a seed—this plants the giant miracle.” — Ann Voskamp
“Look at everything as though you were seeing it for the first or the last time, then your time on earth will be filled with glory.” — Betty Smith
“I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.” — Roger Federer
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” — John F. Kennedy
“Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace.” — Todd Stocker
Thanksgiving Quotes For Friends
“When I force myself to utter the awkward phrase, ‘I am grateful,’ I actually start to feel a bit more grateful…It’s basic cognitive behavioral therapy: Behave in a certain way, and your mind will eventually catch up with your actions.” — A.J. Jacobs
“All sanity depends on this: that it should be a delight to feel the roughness of a carpet under smooth soles, a delight to feel heat strike the skin, a delight to stand upright, knowing the bones are moving easily under the flesh.” — Doris Lessing
“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” — Denis Waitley
“When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.” — Shannon L. Alder
“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” — William Arthur Ward
“Can you see the holiness in those things you take for granted—a paved road or a washing machine? If you concentrate on finding what is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul.” — Rabbi Harold Kushner
“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” — Oscar Wilde
“Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have—life itself.” — Walter Anderson
“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” — William Arthur Ward
“I think that real friendship always makes us feel such sweet gratitude, because the world almost always seems like a very hard desert, and the flowers that grow there seem to grow against such high odds.” — Stephen King
Thanksgiving Quotes For Family
“Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.” — Maya Angelou
“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Over and over I marvel at the blessings of my life: Each year has grown better than the last.” — Lawrence Welk
“Too often, we forget to thank the people who are closest to us. They are easy to take for granted, and we can expend all our patience and niceties on strangers and have only leftovers to give our family.” — Kent Brantly
“Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day.” — Robert Caspar Lintner
“Thanksgiving is a time to give, a time to love, and a time to reflect on the things that matter most in life.” – Danielle Duckery
“God is glorified, not by our groans, but by our thanksgivings.” – Edwin Percy Whipple
“Thanksgiving: giving Him thanks for what He has done and how He has revealed Himself to you.” – Tony Watson
“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
“There is one day that is ours. Thanksgiving Day is the one day that is purely American.” – O. Henry
“At Thanksgiving, I always start at the top of my list and say I’m grateful for friends, family, and good health. Then I get more superficial… like being thankful for my Louboutins.” – Christie Brinkley
Thanksgiving Quotes Images 2020
Thanksgiving Quotes To Friends
Thanksgiving Quotes From Bible
“Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our Thanksgiving.” – W.T. Purkiser
“Over and over I marvel at the blessings of my life: Each year has grown better than the last.” – Lawrence Welk
“An attitude of gratitude brings great things.” – Yogi Bhajan
“The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.” – William Blake
“We are blessed in so many ways; many things we take for granted but we should stop and be thankful each and every day.” – Catherine Pulsifer
“We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction.” – Harry Ironside