“The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” — Jeff Miller
“When the peace treaty is signed, the war isn’t over for the veterans or the family. It’s just starting.” — Karl Marlantes
“I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.” — Nathan Hale
“For love of country they accepted death.” — James A. Garfield
- Did you know there are over one million active-duty militaries? That means you are truly one in a million. Happy Veterans Day!
- To our soldiers out there… thank you for the risks you take and the sacrifices you make.
- It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.
- With deep appreciation for your vigilant defense of our shores…and beyond!
- Those who live in freedom will always be grateful to those who helped preserve it.
- The brave souls are gone, but they can never be forgotten. On Veteran’s Day, let us remember and salute their courage.
- Thank you all for your service! Past, present and future.
- Thank you for preserving our freedom & providing our safety!
- A great day to honor all the glorious heroes who served the nation! Happy Veteran’s day!
- Your contribution has made an impact on the lives of so many. Happy Veterans Day!
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.
- Without heroes, we are all plain people, and don’t know how far we can go.
- They cared, not for themselves, but for the nation. Let’s salute them, on Veteran’s Day.
- Thanks for all you do for our country and have done. God bless all of you and your families.
- America is hope. It is compassion. It is excellence. It is valor.
- The more we sweat in peace the less we bleed in war.
- Remembering all the veterans in our prayers and never forget their sacrifices and contribution. Happy Veteran’s day!
Veterans Day Facebook Messages
“Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day.” -Charles B. Rangel
“The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.” — Patrick Henry
“Without heroes, we are all plain people, and don’t know how far we can go.” — Bernard Malamud
You taught us the meaning of true patriotism. You will always be in our heart guiding us to make our country great again. Happy veterans’ day.
The sacrifice you guys have made will never go in vain. All your great deeds will pass from one generation to next generation as long as human race exists.
Its only when we matured, we realized that you are the true heroes & legends behind all those stories we grew up listening. You are & always will be our greatest inspirations.
Veterans Day Messages to Share on Facebook 2020
Everyone who dedicated their lives to serve the country is our heroes. May God always bless every serving men and woman. Happy Veterans Day.
Thank you for serving to protect us. All the sacrifices you make so that we can live happily – is something we are grateful for forever. Have a great Veterans Day.
Let’s take a moment out to thank everyone who served our country and compromised a lot so that we can live in a better place. Happy Veterans Day.
Let us never forget all the sacrifices our service people have to make so that we can live a better life. Appreciation and love to every service person on this Veterans Day.
Today is the day to salute all those who have given up their lives for the sake of the country. Let us, in unison, promise to be responsible citizens for the betterment of our country. Have a Happy Veteran’s Day.
Let us remember all the sacrifices made my our military so that we could have a safer life. No amount of appreciation will be sufficient enough to honor them. Let us just pray for them and their families. Have a Happy Veteran’s Day.
Thank you for always risking your life so that the others live a great life. Thank you for protecting the world and making it a better place. Happy Veterans Day.