- To all veterans of all branches: Thank you for your sacrifice, your bravery, and the example you set for us all. In short, thank you for your service!
- To all those who have served, and those who continue to serve… Happy Veterans Day!
- Happy Veterans Day to our soldiers, both past and present. We owe you our thanks, but more than that, we owe you our freedom.
- There’s no way to thank our veterans for everything they sacrifice for our freedom, but on Veterans Day, we have to try. So thank you to all our service men and women, both past and present!
- Veterans Day is a good time to remember that our freedom isn’t guaranteed. It’s protected by the men and women in our Armed Services. To those who secure our way of life… thank you!
- To all the veterans out there… we salute you! Thank you for your service and sacrifice!
- Thank you to all members of our military, in all branches, past and present, living and dead.
- Did you know there are over one million active duty military? That means you are truly one in a million. Happy Veterans Day!
- Just wanted you to know how proud I am to have a friend who served our country with honor. Thank you for your service, and Happy Veterans Day!
- Happy Veterans Day to a great veteran and a great [husband/wife/dad/mom/friend]. You make me doubly proud.
- Thank you for serving the country with courage and dedication. Happy Veterans Day to you.
- Thank you so much for paving the way for us and making the history greater than ever. Thank you for your service. Happy Veterans Day.
- Thank you for helping to preserve the freedom and making it real for us. We are forever grateful to you for all your sacrifices. Happy veteran’s day, soldier. Sending all our salutes.
- Thank you for helping the world be a better place with your dedication, courage, and brilliance. No words could ever convey my regards. Wishing you a happy veteran’s day.
- It is an absolute honor to wish you on Veteran’s Day. Thank you so much for all your courage, efforts, and sacrifices. Today and every day, we feel proud of you.
- Even though we can never thank you enough for everything you did for this country, but I want to say we really owe everything to you guys. Happy veteran’s day.
- Sending you my best regards on this veteran’s day. Our beautiful history is shaped by the heroic deeds of you. Thank you for being such warriors.
- Thank you so much for serving the country. You and everyone who fought deserve all the respect and admiration. My heart is filled with love and respect for you.
- Thank you, all the brave men and women who fought valiantly to protect our great country. Your braveries are not myths but true legends for generations to come.
- We can never give you back what you have lost protecting us. But we can always thank you from our heart for the sacrifices you have made for us!
- Salute all those men and women for whose sacrifices have made this country safe and great. This wonderful day is for remembering your bravery and thanking you for everything!
- It’s just a day to honor you for the bravery officially. But being thankful to you for your valiant deeds is our every day. Happy Veterans’ day!
- One life is not enough to thank you for what you have done for this country. You are the greatest people this country has ever produced. Thank You for protecting us!
- A heartfelt Veterans Day salute of thanks to those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country while protecting the freedoms of our great nation.
- Honoring your bravery is the lease we can do! Thank you for looking out for us; I wish you a great Veterans Day. May God bless you.
- This Veterans Day, conveying the best wishes to the servicemen and women. Thank you for being the real superheroes in our life. May God bless you and protect you.
Veterans Day Greetings Message
- Everyone who dedicated their lives to serve the country is our heroes. May God always bless every serving men and woman. Happy Veterans Day.
- Thank you for serving to protect us. All the sacrifices you make so that we can live happily – is something we are grateful for forever. Have a great Veterans Day.
- Let’s take a moment out to thank everyone who served our country and compromised a lot so that we can live in a better place. Happy Veterans Day.
- Let us never forget all the sacrifices our service people have to make so that we can live a better life. Appreciation and love to every service person on this Veterans Day.
- Today is the day to salute all those who have given up their lives for the sake of the country. Let us, in unison, promise to be responsible citizens for the betterment of our country. Have a Happy Veteran’s Day.
- Let us remember all the sacrifices made by our military so that we could have a safer life. No amount of appreciation will be sufficient enough to honor them. Let us pray for them and their families. Have a Happy Veteran’s Day.
- Thank you for always risking your life so that the others live a great life. Thank you for protecting the world and making it a better place. Happy Veterans Day.
- Your service during World War II still means so much to our nation and it has shaped the land that we call America. Thank you for your service.
- During a war many soldiers may fall, but there is not one soldier who fails. Going out there and fighting is an achievement by itself. All our soldiers, are winners. Let us salute them. Wish you a Happy Veteran’s day.
- Soldiers are real super heroes we have in our lives. It’s beneath them all the super heroes like batman, superman, flash and everyone live. Hats off to every soldier on this earth.
- America is the home of the free all because the brave soldiers. Today is the day to remember and honor their sacrifices and efforts to bring us freedom. Thank you soldier!
- For an American citizen, today is the day to proudly remember the sacrifices all the soldiers. Let us bow our heads to honor them and thank them for everything.
Veterans Day Messages For Facebook
- Eliza Whalen
Child Study Center
It is because of all of those that do and have served, that I have the privilege to vote! Thank You ALL.
- Susan P Brady
Yale Divinity School Library
Heartfelt thanks to all veterans who made the ultimate sacrifice and to all those who returned. God’s blessings.
- Theresa Harper
My father was a Guard of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, my brother a Ranger, and nephew three terms in Afghanistan. Thank you.
- Marinda Brown
Office of Diversity & Inclusion
Thank you for serving our country and protecting our freedoms. Today and every day I am grateful for your sacrifices.
- Mary K. Snyder, Psychiatry
I’m proud to be the daughter of a Marine who proudly served. Thank you to all of the men and women in uniform for their courage.
- Angie Chirico, Peabody Museum
Thanks for our freedom always.
- Frances Hackerman, School of Nursing
Thank you so much for your sacrifices. You are loved and prayed for everyday.
- Alicia Lakomski, Yale School of Public Health
I would like to thank my son Matthew Lakomski who served this country, as well as all the other men and women. “Thank You”.
- Concetta Fusco, Paul Tsai China Center, Yale Law School
Thank you for answering the most NOBLE call of our Country and standing for our flag in the U.S.A and in foreign lands.
- Shannon Romanos, Yale School of Nursing
Love, pride and gratitude for my son, Tanner Romanos, who is proudly serving in the US Air Force!!! Thank you!!!
- Patricia Santoro, Child Study Center
As a US Navy veteran, my gratitude goes to those who served before me, and those who are serving this great nation now.
- Ann Minton, Anthropology
I pray that all citizens recognize that because of you, they have the freedom of speech and much more. Thank you!
- Diane Villano, Development
Real heroes don’t wear capes. They wear dog tags.
- Nina Kadan-Lottick, Pediatrics
Thank you for your courage in fighting for our people and our values.
- Martin Platt, Facilities
To all my brothers and sisters, thank you for your service.
- Joseph DePonte, Cellular and Molecular Physiology
Thank you for your service to defend our nation and freedom! May God bless and protect all our active military and veterans!
- Donna Cropley, YSPH/EHS
Thank you for your service. My husband is a vet; we are indebted for your sacrifice
- Rosa Ortiz, Neurology
Thank you to the many women and men here now and those that have passed- WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
- Jeanne, School of Music
A big thank you to my father, Raymond Hamilton, a WW2 veteran, and all veterans past, present and future.
- Bonnie Ye, University Auditing
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. As a former military wife, I understand the struggles you and your family have had.
- Colleen Jannitto, Endocrine Surgery
There are no words to express how grateful I am to all of our Veterans. Thank you for all you have done!
- Katherine Viera, Immunobiology
Thank you for the sacrifice you made so that we can enjoy this beautiful thing called “freedom”.
- Sarah Swift, Transplant Surgery
Thank you to all who served and continue to serve this amazingly complex country we are all so fortunate to call home. God bless.
- Penelope Schlesinger, Yale Cancer Center
Thank you veterans for your courage and for putting your country first. I am so grateful for the freedom we all share.
- Jack Beecher, Human Resources/Office of the Provost
My special thanks goes to the Korean War Veterans whose service has been under appreciated for years.
- Mary Beth Congdon, Development
I am sincerely grateful for your service and sacrifice.
- Kimberly Pasko, Change Leadership and Communication, Finance & Business Operations
Thank you for your service! I’m certain it comes with many sacrifices and I thank you and your family each and everyday.
- Marleen Cullen, Anthropology
Words are not enough to express the gratitude I hold in my heart for our veterans. Thank you for your service!
- McKenzie Granata, English
Thank you for your sacrifices, for your valor, for the things you carry, for protecting us, and for defending our rights.
- Rosemary Beloin, Religious Studies
Thank you to all our veterans for your courage, strength and dedication to keeping us safe.
- Kathleen Blum RN, Yale Health Internal Medicine
Donald Joseph Murray, USCG, Joseph T. Dickman, APA 13, Omaha Beach – D-Day…………. thanks Dad
- Lalani Perry, HR Communications
Growing up in a military family, I know the sacrifice that countless men and women have made. Thank you for your service.
- Na’Taya C. Riley, Urology
Thank-you for your service!!
- Santo Galatioto, Human Resources
Thanks for all that you do and continue to do. A special thanks to your wife for all that she has given.
- Tina Saller, Office of International Affairs
Thank you for your unselfish efforts in defending America. To all our unsung heroes, I salute you!
- Judy Smith, Anesthesiology
One day does not seem enough to thank those who have given so much!!!! THANK YOU!!
- LaRene Brown, Yale Urology
Thank you to my husband Michael Brown and all others who have served and those still serving . Thank you for service.
- Kate Reynolds, Department Change Leadership & Communications
So grateful for your valor, sacrifice, and service to preserve and protect our country’s values. You are beloved.
- Anonymous, L&B YNHH
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
- Linda Clarke, HR Communications
William Joseph Podrasky, Navy, WWI; William Joseph Podrasky, Jr., Air Force ‘47-‘50, Japan; William Wight Clarke, Air Force, B-17 pilot, WWII: Thanks Grandpa, Dad, and my father-in-law.
- Blaine Hudson, Classics
Thank you for fighting so selflessly to protect our freedom in the U.S. and the freedom of vulnerable people all over the world.
- Chris Brown, Human Resources
Thank you for your courage, dedication and for keeping us safe at home and abroad!
- Chris Lane, Network Operations
To my Brothers: I hope today is a good day! Peace.
- Luis Serrano, Yale School of Drama, Digital Technology
From one veteran to another, thank you all for your service.
- Risa Sod, Yale College Dean’s Office
To our veterans & the Eli Whitney veterans: I am humbled by, and grateful for, your service to our country. Thank you.
- Janet Dottori, Child Study Center
With heartfelt gratitude, thank you for your service and sacrifice. God bless.
- Rebekah Melville, School of Management, Admissions and Financial Aid
I thank the veterans, but I also thank their families left behind to worry and support from afar. Thank you!
- Dee Arrington, Coding and Billing, YMA
US Army Veteran of 7 years, Happy Veteran’s Day to my fellow service men and women