- To our men and women in uniform, past, present, and future, God bless you and thank you.
- A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart. – Hercules
- Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause. -Abraham Lincoln
- A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. -Joseph Campbell
- America’s veterans embody the ideals upon which America was founded more than 229 years ago. -Steve Buyer
- America must never forget your sacrifices
- The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. -Patrick Henry
- For the veteran, thank you for bravely doing what you’re called to do so we can safely do what we’re free to do
- In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country, can change it – Barack Obama
- On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free. – Dan Lipinski
Quotes on Veterans Day 2020
- My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place — police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces. -Sidney Sheldon
- To those in uniform serving today and to those who have served in the past, we honor you today and every day.
- The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude. -Jeff Miller
- We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.- Cynthia Ozick
- Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it… it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it
- Home of the free because of the brave.
- If you want to thank a soldier, be the kind of American worth fighting for
- America’s Veterans have served their country with the belief that democracy and freedom are ideals to be upheld around the world. -John Doolittle
- To all who have put their lives on the line in defense of the flat, thank you.
- American without her soldiers would be like God without his angels – Claudia Pemberton
Happy Veterans Day Quotes 2020
- This will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. – Elmer Davis
- In valor there is hope. -Publius Cornelius Tacitus
- Better than honor and glory, and History’s iron pen, Was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow-men. -Richard Watson Gilder
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! Maya Angelou
- For your bravery, hard work, and dedication to our country, we thank you
- The secret of happiness is freedom, and the secret of freedom, courage. – Thucydides
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. -John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- Freedom is never free
- Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day. -Charles B. Rangel
- Never was so much owed by so many to so few –Winston Churchill
Someone who’s willing to put their life for our own sake and freedom is absolutely a hero in my book! Thanks for your valiance and great sacrifice! Happy Hero’s Day!
The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.
Better than honor and glory, and History’s iron pen, Was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow-men.
My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place—police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces.
They fought for the country They gave their life, Take a moment to remember them For all their strive Salute to them, Happy Veterans Day!
Let us remember all the sacrifices made my our military so that we could have a safer life. No amount of appreciation will be sufficient enough to honor them. Let us just pray for them and their families. Have a Happy Veteran’s Day.
Veterans Day Quotes of Appreciation 2020
My appreciation for you is deep and my admiration for you is even deeper. Thank you so much for your service. Happy Veterans Day!
Remembering with gratitude, the brave men, and women who made the ultimate sacrifice for our nation.
Thank you for the service to protect us Thank you for always guarding us through We salute to you Happy Veterans Day to you!
Honoring your bravery is the lease we can do! Thank you for looking out for us, wish you a great Veterans Day. May God bless you.
This Veterans Day, conveying the best wishes to the servicemen and women. Thank you for being the real superheroes in our life. May God bless you and protect you.
Veterans Day Quotes Thank You 2020
“Thank you for everything you do! YOU have kept my family safe and are giving me a life of safety. Thank you for serving our country!” – Madeline Gaffney
“A deeply heartfelt THANK YOU for your service to our country; for the sacrifices you made to keep us a free nation; and for all you gave up to serve in my place. May God’s richest blessings be yours.” – Melanie Daily
“Thanks to every single veteran who served in the army to protect our world! Thanks to you guys, our world is now a better place!!!! Again and again, thank you, thank you, and thank you!!!” – Kimona Mitchell
Inspirational Veterans Day Quotes And Sayings 2020
Veterans Day Inspirational Quotes 2020
Veterans Day Thanks Quotes 2020
“My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place—police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces.” – Sidney Sheldon
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
“The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” – Jeff Miller
“Better than honor and glory, and History’s iron pen, Was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow-men.” – Richard Watson Gilder
“Soldiers are men… most apt for all manner of services and best able to support and endure the infinite toils and continual hazards of war.” – Henry Knyvett
“Thank you so much for your countless sacrifices. I appreciate all you’ve done to keep all of us safe and free.” – Amy Minchin
“Thank you so much for serving this country and keeping us safe. Thank you for the sacrifice you’ve made and your dedication. I pray for many blessings and any healing for you and your loved ones.” – Sharita Pickett
“In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” – George Canning
“He loves his country best who strives to make it best.” – Robert G. Ingersoll